Friday, May 7, 2010

Welcome to Kaimono Queen

Welcome to Kaimono Queen, a blog dedicate to Shopping and finding great things to buy! By the way, "Kaimono" means "Shopping" in Japanese in case you were wondering.

Like many of you out there, I'm a shoppaholic and love nothing more than finding a great buy - it could be a terrific bargain, a well cut designer dress or just great value accessories.

I especially love to shop online - it's fun, so much easier than fighting crowds and convenient- even better when it's free shipping! eBay is my #1 hunting ground for great products as well as many many other retail sites.

How often have you come across a great deal or sale and just want to share it with everyone?!

That's what Kaimono Queen is all about. I look online a lot and want to share with you the great deals and products that I come across.

I hope you'll find this fun and interesting (maybe even helpful!).

Oh! And please share with me any great deals you find out there too!

Carpe Diem and Shop!
Kaimono Queen xo

No comments:

Post a Comment